Thank you for trusting us by providing us with your personal information. We are committed to protecting your rights to privacy as a data subject under the R.A. 10173, otherwise known as the Data Privacy Act of 2012 (DPA), its implementing rules and regulations, describes how personal information are collected, processed, disclosed, and stored by Pangasinan Bank (A Rural Bank), Inc. and is applicable to its employees and all persons who apply for or avail of any products and services, or who have established or propose to establish an account with Pangasinan Bank (A Rural Bank), Inc., or who have provided or propose to provide third party security to Pangasinan Bank (A Rural Bank), Inc. (“Client”).
WHAT DATA TO BE COLLECTED FROM YOU
Pangasinan Bank (A Rural Bank), Inc. collects the following personal information and sensitive personal information (collectively, personal data) such as:
- Name, Age, Date/Place of Birth, Gender, Civil Status, Nationality
- Address and Contact Details (Landline/Mobile)
- Email address
- Educational Background
- Employment History
- Financial Background
- Specimen Signature
- Permits, Licenses & Registrations
- CCTV footage for security purposes
- Face/Photo, Fingerprint or handwriting
WHEN DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Pangasinan Bank collects information upon the Client’s application for, availment of and/or usage of Pangasinan Bank’s products and services. This includes, but not limited to, account opening, loan applications etc.
PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
Pangasinan Bank shall process the Client’s personal information in connection with any of the following purposes:
• Open, maintain, and/or terminate accounts;
• Ease of contacting/communicating with clients;
• Evaluate, approve, provide, or manage applications, financial products and services, and other transactions that the Client has requested;
• Comply with know-your-customer information requirements;
• Conduct credit and background checks;
• Evaluate Client’s eligibility for RBR’s products and services;
• Perform profile and risk analysis;
• Provide extensive and quality support to the Client;
• For internal purposes, such as administrative, operational, audit, credit and risk management, or;
• Comply with its reporting obligation to government authorities under applicable laws, rules and regulations.
Physical records shall be disposed of through shredding/burning, while digital files shall be anonymized. In all instances, our manner of disposal shall ensure that the personal information shall no longer be retrieved, processed, or accessed by unauthorized persons.
THE CLIENT’S RIGHTS
You have the following rights under the Data Privacy Act of 2012:
- The right to be informed;
- The right to access;
- The right to object;
- The right to erasure or blocking;
- The right to file a complaint;
- The right to rectify; and
- The right to data portability.
You as a data subject have the right to request from the Pangasinan Bank for the reproduction, correction, or deletion of your personal information on reasonable grounds.
PANGASINAN BANK DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
Rizal Ave., Poblacion, Mangaldan, Pangasinan, 2432
The Pangasinan Bank (A Rural Bank), Inc. may occasionally update its Privacy Notice to better comply with DPA and NPC. All documents and processes that require your personal information shall henceforth reflect and notify you these changes.